Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Introduction

It's my 3rd year at Ling Nan University, and all these years had been dedicated to visual studies,well, countless travels,shopping, parties also included. Although I'm busy, I still did an outstanding job with my studies. essays, short films,readings, blah blah blah. Maybe I'll put some of them on this blog, if they are related to the topics we'll discuss here later.

Enough for the official introduction, and more about me personly.

I'm 20-year-old, and I'm a female. It's my dream to become a  movie director or something like art dealer, basically those who work in museums, art galleries and auctions. I embrace modern art, but I respect and appreciate classics too.

Looking forward to share with you my knowledge and experience in digital media.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment